Business forecasters rely on Foresight for authoritative, readable guidance on forecasting best practices, methods, and tools.
Read Foresight to deepen your forecasting knowledge and improve your forecasting procedures and practices whether in budgeting and financial planning, sales and marketing, or demand and supply planning.
Foresight brings you insights from practitioners in the field and takeaways from new research. Our articles are brief, objective, and readable, on:
- Managing the forecasting and planning process
- Collaborative initiatives: S&OP and external collaboration
- Evaluating and improving forecasting support systems
- Practical issues in statistical-forecast modeling
- Measuring and tracking forecast accuracy
- Sources and uses of forecasting intelligence: prediction markets, online search data, social media, and big data
- Tutorials and Case Studies
Unlike any other journal in the field, Foresight is published by a non-profit organization (the International Institute of Forecasters) whose sole reason for being is to further the use of knowledge on forecasting. Foresight delivers high-quality professional development for those who make and use forecasts in business.
You receive electronic access to our complete library of back issues and discounts on special reports and events. Learn More…
Foresight: The International Journal of Applied Forecasting is published by the International Institute of Forecasters.