Foresight welcomes submissions from business-forecasting practitioners, managers, and researchers. Prospective authors and reviewers, please address questions and submissions to Len Tashman, Editor.
The journal adheres to the highest standards of objectivity. Where an article describes the use of commercially available software or a licensed procedure, Foresight requires disclosure of any interest in the product, financial or otherwise. Moreover, we discourage submission of articles whose principal purpose is to promote a commercial product or service.
Upon initial manuscript approval, authors will be required to participate in a peer-review process.
- Provide unique research that you have significantly contributed to; Foresight does not publish research appearing in other journals.
- Provide retractions or corrections of mistakes.
- Provide a list of references and financial support.
- Provide objective advice on individual manuscripts from forecasting experts in the field.
- Edit for clarity, format, and style.
- Point out relevant published work that is not yet cited.
- Review articles confidentially.
- Be free of any conflicts of interest.
Please refer to our Guide for Prospective Authors (pdf) before submitting an article.