To further enhance the generation, distribution and use of knowledge on forecasting, the IIF has launched a new initiative to establish small working groups of forecasters. These communities are open to both IIF members and nonmembers, aiming to offer networking and career opportunities to the forecasters sharing a common interest.
These communities are interest groups devoted to advancing the theory and practice of specialized domains of forecasting. Each community will be chaired by IIF member(s), offering focused discussions and networking opportunities to each community participant. For more information, contact the IIF Business Director or IIF Director, Tao Hong.
- Early Career Forecasters (ECF)
- Forecasting Practitioner Section (FPS)
- MacroFor, Macroeconomic Forecasting
- SWEET, Section on Water, Energy and EnvironmenT
- Forecasting for Social Good (F4SG)
- Tourism and Hospitality (THS)
- United Kingdom Chapter