Join your professional peers at the upcoming Foresight Practitioner Conference entitled “Worst Practices in Forecasting: Today’s Mistakes to Tomorrow’s Breakthroughs.” This 1.5-day event will take place in Raleigh, North Carolina, October 5-6, 2016.
Our invited speakers will share how they and others have uncovered and eliminated bad habits and worst practices in their organizations for dramatic improvements in forecasting performance. Some of the topics to be addressed include:
- Use and Abuse of Judgmental Overrides
- Avoiding Dangers in Sales Force Input to Forecasts
- Improper Practices in Inventory Optimization
- Pitfalls in Forecast Accuracy Measurement
- Worst Practices in S&OP and Demand Planning
- Worst Practices in Forecasting Software Implementation
Registration will close in just over a month, and $200 in registration savings expires on Monday, August 15.
This conference is being produced by the editorial team at Foresight: The International Journal of Applied Forecasting.