Can artificial intelligence augment and amplify our forecasting efforts? Will AI impact our forecasting roles and processes? Does AI deliver the automation and forecast accuracy we’ve been pursuing?
These are the sorts of questions to be addressed by a stellar panel of world-class experts at the Foresight Practitioner Conference, November 13-14, 2019 in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. Join Len Tashman, Editor-in-Chief of Foresight, and Mike Gilliland, Forecasting Marketing Manager at SAS, as we host this groundbreaking event with the theme Artificial Intelligence: The Hype and the Promise for Forecasting and Planning.
Nine Great Reasons to Attend
In addition to an expert panel discussion and networking with fellow attendees, hear these nine great speakers (details available on the conference page):
- Spyros Makridakis (Creator of the M-Competitions) – Human Intelligence (HI) Versus Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Intelligence Augmentation (IA)
- Stephan Kolassa (Data Science Expert, SAP) – Will Deep and Machine Learning Solve Our Forecasting Problems?
- Eric Stellwagen (President, Business Forecast Systems) – A Winning Combination for Increasing Accuracy: AI-based Automatic Forecasting & Domain Knowledge
- Rob Stevens (VP and Principal, First Analytics) – Machine Augmented Demand Planning
- Shaun Snapp (Author of Supply Chain Systems) – The Data Implications for AI/ML Projects
- Nada Sanders (Distinguished Professor, Supply Chain Management, Northeastern University) – Humachine: The Enterprise of the Future
- Duncan Klett (Co-Founder & Fellow, Kinaxis) – Using AI/ML to deliver a smarter supply chain
- Larry Vanston (President, Technology Futures) – Forecasting Artificial Intelligence
- Bernie Wang (Sr. Machine Learning Scientist, Amazon) – Neural Forecasting at Amazon: Models, Tools and Applications
Early Bird Registration Discount Through September 9th
Register by September 9 for the best prices. Bring your forecasting team, as groups of three or more and receive extra discounts. Also, if you aren’t already a member of the International Institute of Forecasters, this is a good opportunity to join and receive special IIF member pricing. Students are just $150!
Venue and Lodging: Rizzo Center, Chapel Hill, North Carolina