The International Institute of Forecasters has developed, in association with our members, providers and other associations, a list of online opportunities for real-time discussions, social networking and sharing of research and ideas.
NEW! Developed by the IIF, the Forecasting Port of Call is a new search tool that aggregates forecasting-related articles and popular blog posts under one domain.
Connect Through IIF Social Media
Forecasting Blogs and Resources
- CrossValidated: a Q&A for statisticians, data analysts, data miners and data visualization experts
- Hyndsight: a blog by Rob J Hyndman, Editor-in-Chief of the International Journal of Forecasting
- The Smart Forecaster, Pursuing best practices in demand planning, forecasting and inventory optimization
- The Forecast Pro, A blog for business forecasters
- The Business Forecasting Deal
- Autobox Blog, Thoughts, ideas and detailed information on forecasting
- Operations Research Blog
- Forecasting research blog | Nikolaos Kourentzes