The deadline for abstracts was 18 March 2016.
The ISF Program Committee looks forward to receiving abstracts and hearing inventive presentations that demonstrate again that the annual forecasting symposium is the only forum where the latest forecasting problems are confronted by new solutions.
- You will be asked to create an account in order to submit an abstract. The benefits of this process include, ease of data entry, submission modification and the ability to view, online, the final symposium program. Please note this procedure is separate from conference registration and payment.
- There is a 400 word limit for abstracts.
- You are only allowed to submit one abstract.
- Once you have been notified of your abstract’s acceptance, you must register in order to be included in the final program. You are encouraged to register by 15 May 2016 in order to be included in the program.
|31 January 2016||Proposals for invited sessions devoted to special interests in forecasting. Proposals should be submitted to the .|
|18 March 2016||DEADLINE for abstract submission|
|31 March 2016||Notification of acceptance or rejection of abstracts|
|15 July 2016||Final paper/presentation for Symposium Proceedings *|
* We ask presenters to submit their final paper or presentation which will be included in the Symposium Proceedings, available in August 2016.