21st International Symposium on Inventories
24-28 August 2020
Radisson Blu Béke Hotel, Budapest, Hungary
Deadline for abstract submission: March 31, 2020
The International Society for Inventory Research (ISIR) organizes its 21st International Symposium on Inventories, the only scholarly forum in the world focusing directly on inventories. The professional objective of organizing this Symposium is to provide a forum for an international exchange of ideas on various aspects of inventories. Papers on macro- and microeconomics, econometrics, economic policy, business, management, operations management and operations research aspects of inventory problems and related fields (production, logistics, etc.) are also invited.
The main tracks of the program follow the renewed sections of ISIR and cover the below broad topics:
- Economics of Inventory and Production
- Analytics and Forecasting for Inventory Control
- Interfaces of Inventory with Transportation, Production, Finance and Marketing
- Inventory coordination in supply chains (includes multi-echelon)
- Spare Parts Management and Maintenance Optimization
- Sustainable Inventory Management (includes perishables)
Special session for 2020 – Machine learning for inventory management
Learn more about our society!