If you want to develop an understanding of forecasting techniques, including how they work and how to apply them in a real business environment, don’t miss this seminar Business Forecasting: Techniques, Applications & Best Practices in London, UK on 9-11 April, 2018. This comprehensive three-day educational course:
- surveys the methods most commonly used in business forecasting;
- explains how the methods work conceptually;
- discusses their strengths and weaknesses;
- demonstrates best practices for implementing the methods in a real-world environment; and
- provides a great opportunity to network with your peers.
The experienced instructors‒Eric Stellwagen, CEO and co-founder, and Sarah Darin, Senior Consultant at Business Forecast Systems, Inc.‒will guide you through a deep dive into the methods and demonstrate practical solutions that you can apply to your forecasting challenges. By the end of the course you will have gained considerable insight into business forecasting and have had the opportunity to solve your own forecasting problems using state-of-the-art Forecast Pro software. We invite you to take a look at the seminar agenda for details about the topics covered in the course.