Business Forecasting Consultant & Forecast Pro Trainer
- Providing business forecasting consulting services. Assignments will take various forms including analysis of clients’ data with the aim of improving their forecast accuracy, helping clients design and implement forecasting processes, helping clients design and implement processes which leverage forecasts such as S&OP and demand planning, helping clients design customized internally developed forecasting software solutions, etc.
- Delivering Forecast Pro training, support and consultancy services to enable Forecast Pro clients to get up and running quickly.
- Initial implementation will generally cover data import/export strategy, basic program operations, basic forecasting process definition, and basic forecasting methodology training.
- Supporting and expanding our knowledge services through UGMs, workshops, seminars, webinars, etc. to generate further consulting opportunities.
Key Skills / Requirements
- Education to Bachelor’s degree as a minimum requirement.
- Masters highly desirable (candidates with proven forecasting analytical experience considered)
- 3-5 years forecasting experience, with knowledge of S&OP, demand planning and consultancy experience
- Strong customer focus
- Technically adept and highly detailed
- Highly numerical with an analytical approach
- Proactive attitude towards problem solving
- Takes ownership of driving own development and business opportunity
- Strong computer skills, most importantly MS Excel, Microsoft office and an understanding of basic database concepts.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Forecast Pro experience desirable
- Teaching or experience delivering structured training courses is an advantage, but not strictly required.
About Forecast Pro
Forecast Pro is a comprehensive forecasting and forecast management system. It is an affordable and easy-to-use solution that affords the capability to create accurate and credible forecasts, along with the tools for efficiently managing, monitoring and improving the forecast process. For an overview of Forecast Pro.
Location & Traveling Commitments
Your usual place of work will be at our Head Office located at Blake Mews, Kew Gardens, London UK. Training and implementation projects are either delivered remotely or onsite at the client location. Therefore the expected travelling commitment is likely to be 2-6 days total duration per month. Travel locations will be within the UK, Europe, USA and Middle East. Travelling commitments will be subject to review after the first 6-months of employment.
Between £40-60,000 per annum, depending on experience.
Interested parties should email a cover letter and CV to: email@example.com