Nothing can replace the opportunities that arise when you intersect with people who come together around common goals and interests! The International Symposium on Forecasting (ISF) does just that as the premier forecasting conference, attracting the world’s leading forecasting researchers, practitioners, and students.
Annual Symposium: June 21-24, 2015 in Riverside, California, USA. The host venue is the Riverside Convention Center with easy access to all hotels, sights and beautiful, southern California weather!
We have a stellar array of Speakers, including:
- Joel E. Cohen, Rockefeller University and Columbia University
- Tilmann Gneiting, Heidelberg Institute for Theoretical Studies and the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
- Dimitris N. Politis, University of California, San Diego
- Barbara Rossi, Universidad Pompeu Fabra
- Hal Varian, Google Chief Economist, and University of California, Berkeley
Stay tuned at our website for updates on conference happenings!