Special issues/sections in preparation
- Forecasting in marketing.
Editors: Philip Hans Franses, Richard Paap, Dennis Fok, and Dick van Dijk.
- Supply chain forecasting: Big data and Operations
Editors: Nada Sanders, Tonya Boone, Ram Ganeshan, Robert Fildes, and John Boylan.
- Big data for forecasting and statistics.
Editors: Michael McCracken, Juri Marcucci, and Chiara Osbat.
- Forecasting, uncertainty and risk management.
Editors: Spyros Makridakis, Richard Kirkham, Terry Williams, and Maria Papadaki
- Forecasting in sports.
Editors: Ian McHale, and Tim Swartz
- Prediction markets.
Editors: Leighton Vaughan Williams, Johnnie E.V. Johnson, and Ming-Chien Sung
- Predictive energy analytics in the big data world.
Editors: Tao Hong, Pierre Pinson
- Forecasting issues in developing economies
Editors: Gloria González-Rivera, Prakash Loungani, and Xuguang Simon Sheng.
- Forecasting massive data in real time
Editors: Claudio Antonini
Published special issues/sections
- Eliciting, structuring and evaluating expert judgment for use in forecasting and planning systems. Volume 33, issue 1.
Editors: Fergus Bolger and George Wright.
- Probabilistic Energy Forecasting. Volume 32, issue 3.
Editors: Tao Hong and Pierre Pinson.
- Forecasting in telecommunications and ICT. Volume 31, issue 4.
- Forecasting the US presidential election. Volume 31, issue 3.
Editors: Michael Lewis-Beck and Drew Linzer
- Multivariate time series modelling and forecasting. Volume 31, issue 3.
Editors: Farshid Vahid and George Athanasopoulos
- International Finance Forecasting. Volume 31, issue 2.
Editors: John Guerard and Kajal Lahiri.
- Herman Stekler Festschrift, Volume 31, issue 1.
Editors: Tara Sinclair, Fred Joutz, and Prakash Loungani.
- Demographic forecasting and public finance. Volume 30, issue 4.
- Forecasting the business cycle. Volume 30, issue 3.
Editors: Laurent Ferreira and Dick van Dijk
- Predicting rare events. Volume 30, issue 3.
Editor: Gloria González-Rivera
- Energy Forecasting. Volume 30, issue 2.
Editors: Tao Hong, Pierre Pinson and Shu Fan.
- Forecasting with flash indicators. Volume 29, issue 4.
Editors: Esther Ruiz, Miriam Scaglione and Dean Croushore.
- Forecasting support systems. Volume 29, issue 2.
Editors: Robert Fildes and Paul Goodwin.
- Election forecasting in neglected democracies. Volume 28, issue 4.
Editors: Michael Lewis-Beck and Éric Bélanger.
- The predictability of financial markets. Volume 28, issue 1.
Editors: Esther Ruiz and Nuno Crato.
- Credit risk modelling and forecasting. Volume 28, issue 1.
Editors: Jonathan Crook, Lyn Thomas and David Edelman.
- Forecasting with artificial neural networks and computational intelligence. Volume 27, issue 3.
Editors: Sven F. Crone, Fred Collopy, Chung-Ming Kuan and Amaury Lendasse.
- Tourism forecasting. Volume 27, issue 3.
Editors: Haiyan Song and Rob J Hyndman.
- Enhancing group-based judgmental forecasting: processes and priorities. Volume 27, issue 1.
Editors: George Wright and Gene Rowe.
- Sports forecasting. Volume 26, issue 3.
Editors: Herman Stekler and Leighton Vaughn-Williams.
- Bayesian forecasting in economics. Volume 26, issue 2.
Editors: Kajal Lahiri and Gael Martin.
- European election forecasting. Volume 26, issue 1.
Editors: Michael Lewis-Beck and Bruno Jerome.
- Decision making and planning under low levels of predictability. Volume 25, issue 4.
Editors: Spyros Makridakis and Nassim Taleb.
- Time series monitoring. Volume 25, issue 3.
Editors: Wilpen Gorr and Keith Ord.
- Forecasting returns and risk in financial markets using linear and nonlinear models. Volume 25, issue 2.
Editors: Michael P. Clements, Costas Milas, Dick van Dijk
- Energy forecasting. Volume 24, issue 4.
Editors: James W. Taylor, Antoni Espasa
- US presidential election forecasting. Volume 24, issue 2.
Editors: James E. Campbell, Michael S. Lewis-Beck
- Global Income Growth in the 21st Century: Determinants and Forecasts. Volume 23, issue 4.
Editors: Dennis Ahlburg and Thomas Lindh
- Judgement in Forecasting. Volume 23, issue 3.
Editors: M. Parackal, P. Goodwin, M. O’Connor
- The Future of Macroeconomic Forecasting. Volume 23, issue 2.
Editors: U. Heilemann, H. Stekler
- Twenty Five Years of Forecasting. Volume 22, issue 3.
Editors: R.J. Hyndman, J.K Ord
- Nonlinearities, Business Cycles and Forecasting. Volume 21, issue 4.
Editors: A. García-Ferrer, E. Ruiz
- Forecasting Economic and Financial Time Series Using Nonlinear Methods. Volume 20, issue 2.
Editors: M.P. Clements, P.H. Franses, N.R. Swanson
- Crime Forecasting. Volume 19, issue 4.
Editors: W. Gorr, R. Harries
- Telecommunications Forecasting. Volume 18, issue 4.
Editors: R. Fildes, V. Kumar
- Forecasting Long Memory Processes. Volume 18, issue 2.
Editors: R.T. Baillie, N. Crato, B.K. Ray
- Reassessing Modern Business Cycles. Volume 17, issue 3.
Editors: K. Holden, P.A. Klein, K. Lahiri
- The M3-Competition. Volume 16, issue 4.
Editors: K. Ord, M. Hibon, S. Makridakis
- Political Forecasting. Volume 15, issue 2.
Editors: L. Sigelman, R. Batchelor, H. Stekler
- International Financial Forecasting. Volume 14, issue 2.
Editors: L.D. Brown, J.B. Guerard
- Forecasting and Seasonality. Volume 13, issue 3.
Editors: Jan G. De Gooijer, Philip Hans Franses
- Forecasting in Manufacturing Industry. Volume 12, issue 3.
Editors: L.–E. Öller, A. Westlund, P. Hackl, Kajal Lahiri
- Probability Judgmental Forecasting. Volume 12, issue 1.
Editors: G. Wright, M.J. Lawrence, F. Collopy
- Probability Forecasting. Volume 11, issue 1.
Editors: B. Abramson, R. Clemen
- Forecasting with Market Response Models. Volume 10, issue 2.
Editors: L.J. Parsons, R.L. Schultz
- Neural Networking. Volume 10, issue 1.
Editors: W.L. Gorr
- Population Forecasting. Volume 8, issue 3.
Editors: D.A. Ahlburg, K.C. Land
- Macroeconomic Forecasting. Volume 6, issue 3.
Editors: S.G.B. Henry, K. Holden
- Combining Forecasts. Volume 5, issue 4.
Editors: J.S. Armstrong
- Public Sector Forecasting. Volume 5, issue 3.
Editors: S.I. Bretschneider, W.L. Gorr
- The Future of Forecasting. Volume 4, issue 3.
Editors: Everette S. Gardner Jr., Spyros Makridakis
- Telecommunications Forecasting. Volume 4, issues 2&4.
Editors: Alain de Fontenay, Janice Wojnar, Nicholas Curien.
- Forecasting in Marketing. Volume 3, issue 3/4.
Editors: J. Scott Armstrong, Shelby McIntyre
- Exchange Rate Forecasting. Volume 3, issue 1.
Editors: Don Alexander, Richard T. Baillie, Lee Thomas