Special issues/sections in preparation
- International Financial Forecasting.
Editors: John Guerard and Kajal Lahiri.
- Telecommunications and information communication technology forecasting.
Editors: Nigel Meade, Gary Madden and Mohsen Hamoudia.
- Forecasting support systems.
Editors: Robert Fildes and Paul Goodwin.
- Forecasting with flash indicators.
Editors: Miriam Scaglione, Esther Ruiz and Dean Croushore.
Published special issues/sections
- The predictability of financial markets. Volume 28, issue 1.
Editors: Esther Ruiz and Nuno Crato.
- Credit risk modelling and forecasting. Volume 28, issue 1.
Editors: Jonathan Crook, Lyn Thomas and David Edelman.
- Forecasting with artificial neural networks and computational intelligence. Volume 27, issue 3.
Editors: Sven F. Crone, Fred Collopy, Chung-Ming Kuan and Amaury Lendasse.
- Tourism forecasting. Volume 27, issue 3.
Editors: Haiyan Song and Rob J Hyndman.
- Enhancing group-based judgmental forecasting: processes and priorities. Volume 27, issue 1.
Editors: George Wright and Gene Rowe.
- Sports forecasting. Volume 26, issue 3.
Editors: Herman Stekler and Leighton Vaughn-Williams.
- Bayesian forecasting in economics. Volume 26, issue 2.
Editors: Kajal Lahiri and Gael Martin.
- European election forecasting. Volume 26, issue 1.
Editors: Michael Lewis-Beck and Bruno Jerome.
- Decision making and planning under low levels of predictability. Volume 25, issue 4.
Editors: Spyros Makridakis and Nassim Taleb.
- Time series monitoring. Volume 25, issue 3.
Editors: Wilpen Gorr and Keith Ord.
- Forecasting returns and risk in financial markets using linear and nonlinear models. Volume 25, issue 2.
Editors: Michael P. Clements, Costas Milas, Dick van Dijk
- Energy forecasting. Volume 24, issue 4.
Editors: James W. Taylor, Antoni Espasa
- US presidential election forecasting. Volume 24, issue 2.
Editors: James E. Campbell, Michael S. Lewis-Beck
- Global Income Growth in the 21st Century: Determinants and Forecasts. Volume 23, issue 4.
Editors: Dennis Ahlburg and Thomas Lindh
- Judgement in Forecasting. Volume 23, issue 3.
Editors: M. Parackal, P. Goodwin, M. O'Connor
- The Future of Macroeconomic Forecasting. Volume 23, issue 2.
Editors: U. Heilemann, H. Stekler
- Twenty Five Years of Forecasting. Volume 22, issue 3.
Editors: R.J. Hyndman, J.K Ord
- Nonlinearities, Business Cycles and Forecasting. Volume 21, issue 4.
Editors: A. García-Ferrer, E. Ruiz
- Forecasting Economic and Financial Time Series Using Nonlinear Methods. Volume 20, issue 2.
Editors: M.P. Clements, P.H. Franses, N.R. Swanson
- Crime Forecasting. Volume 19, issue 4.
Editors: W. Gorr, R. Harries
- Telecommunications Forecasting. Volume 18, issue 4.
Editors: R. Fildes, V. Kumar
- Forecasting Long Memory Processes. Volume 18, issue 2.
Editors: R.T. Baillie, N. Crato, B.K. Ray
- Reassessing Modern Business Cycles. Volume 17, issue 3.
Editors: K. Holden, P.A. Klein, K. Lahiri
- The M3-Competition. Volume 16, issue 4.
Editors: K. Ord, M. Hibon, S. Makridakis
- Political Forecasting. Volume 15, issue 2.
Editors: L. Sigelman, R. Batchelor, H. Stekler
- International Financial Forecasting. Volume 14, issue 2.
Editors: L.D. Brown, J.B. Guerard
- Forecasting and Seasonality. Volume 13, issue 3.
Editors: Jan G. De Gooijer, Philip Hans Franses
- Forecasting in Manufacturing Industry. Volume 12, issue 3.
Editors: L.–E. Öller, A. Westlund, P. Hackl, Kajal Lahiri
- Probability Judgmental Forecasting. Volume 12, issue 1.
Editors: G. Wright, M.J. Lawrence, F. Collopy
- Probability Forecasting. Volume 11, issue 1.
Editors: B. Abramson, R. Clemen
- Forecasting with Market Response Models. Volume 10, issue 2.
Editors: L.J. Parsons, R.L. Schultz
- Neural Networking. Volume 10, issue 1.
Editors: W.L. Gorr
- Population Forecasting. Volume 8, issue 3.
Editors: D.A. Ahlburg, K.C. Land
- Macroeconomic Forecasting. Volume 6, issue 3.
Editors: S.G.B. Henry, K. Holden
- Combining Forecasts. Volume 5, issue 4.
Editors: J.S. Armstrong
- Public Sector Forecasting. Volume 5, issue 3.
Editors: S.I. Bretschneider, W.L. Gorr
- The Future of Forecasting. Volume 4, issue 3.
Editors: Everette S. Gardner Jr., Spyros Makridakis
- Forecasting in Marketing. Volume 3, issue 3/4.
Editors: J. Scott Armstrong and Shelby McIntyre
|International Financial Forecasting.pdf||93.98 KB|