IIF Forecasters: An Online Discussion Group
The International Institute of Forecasters has established this discussion group to give practitioners, researchers, and educators the opportunity to share ideas, questions, and general observations in the field of forecasting.
This list is open to both members and non-members who are interested in furthering their knowledge and understanding in the field of forecasting. This list will be moderated by a member of the IIF to insure appropriate submissions.
The IIF has actively been reviewing options for an online discussion forum for the forecasting community. We appreciate your patience as we determine the most user friendly means of disseminating information. As part of this review, we have created a new IIF Discussion Group. To join the IIF Forecaster’s Group, visit http://groups.google.com/group/iif-forecasters.
If you have any questions about this change or to submit emails please contact the moderator: email@example.com
The focus of this discussion group is to
- Provide real time feedback to researchers and practitioners seeking advice
- Keep participants informed about the latest news in the world of forecasting
- Provide a sense of community
- Provide information about the IIF
- Share forecasting-related announcements such as new books, book reviews, software, and upcoming conferences
- Provide commentary and links to journal articles, essays, reviews, and job announcements
The IIF is now on LinkedIn!
Join the IIF LinkedIn Group