Date: 3-5 June 2013
Location: Ostrava, Czech Republic
The Nostradamus conference is a scientific conference focused on prediction, modeling and analysis of the behavior of the dynamical systems by means of classical as well as modern methods. It is organized by VSB Technical University of Ostrava, Czech Republic. For more about the location click here. The deadline for the submission of papers is 10th March, 2013
Date: 5-7 June 2013
Location: Paris, France
This workshop is devoted to time series forecasting techniques using stochastic modeling and stochastic learning methods in a high dimensional context. This subject covers a wide panel of industries: energy, finance, transportation, networks, IT, meteorology, health research and environment. The purpose is to bring together academics and industry professionals to share different experiences and discuss future trends related to this area. Both theoretical and practical issues will be considered.
Date: 25-28 June 2013
Location: Barcelona, Spain
This is the 15th Conference of the ASMDA International Society celebrating the 32 years from the first event in Brussels in 1981.
Prof. Raimondo Manca, University of Rome “La Sapienza” Italy
Prof. Christos H. Skiadas, Technical University of Crete, Greece
Prof. Vladimir Zaiats, Escola Politècnica Superior, Universitat de Vic, Spain
2013 International Conference on Data Mining (DMIN 2013)
Date: July 22-25, 2013
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, USA
DMIN is an international conference that serves researchers, scholars, professionals, students, and academicians who are looking to both foster working relationships and gain access to the latest research results. The Congress is the largest annual gathering of researchers in computer science, computer engineering and applied computing.
Call For Papers: Deadline: March 18, 2013
You are invited to submit a full paper for consideration. All accepted papers will be published in printed conference books/proceedings (ISBN) and will also be made available online. The proceedings will be indexed in science citation databases that track citation frequency/data for each paper.
Inquiries should be sent to: email@example.com
Date: 17-19 September 2013
Location: Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport, Orlando, Florida
The inaugural offering of the Business Analytics Strategy Summit, brought to you by Global Strategic Management Institute, promises thought-provoking case studies and business analytics information you can use, brought to you from knowledgeable, experienced speakers including:
- Erika McBride, Modeling and Risk Review Manager, Paychex Inc
- Jon Lehto, Search Analytics, Monster
- Pavandeep Kalra, Head of Product Management and Strategy, Nokia
- Nick Cifuentes, Director of Global Social Media, Ancestry.com
- Amit Rustagi, Principal Architect, Analytics eBay Inc.
At BASS you will learn how to:
- Scrutinize performance patterns to identify new and better ways of working
- Turn insight into meaningful action by effectively capturing data
- Reap the benefits of transitioning from data reporting to advanced analytics
- Accelerate business responses based on market demands
- Take away insights in ways to leverage technology for improved accuracy and deeper business insight
- Ensure that analytics will play and effective and key role in future strategic and tactical business decisions
- Guide business planning with fact-based performance management
- Identify customer behaviors to design superior marketing and customer retention strategies
- Embed analytics directly into the operations function to achieve a companywide analytical decision-making culture
Foresight is proud to be a sponsor of the Business Analytics Strategy Summit. IIF members and Foresight subscribers are eligible for a 15% discount off the total tuition price! Just use code “TDIIF15″ when registering to receive your discount. Learn more and register at businessanalyticsstrategiessummit.com