Annual membership to the International Institute of Forecasters offers the following benefits
- International Journal of Forecasting (IJF) The IJF is published four times a year and contains papers on forecasting methods, applications, implementation, and evaluation, as well as organizational behavior. With an outstanding editorial board of 43 internationally known forecasting experts, the IJF is a highly readable, widely used (by both practitioners and academics), and often cited research journal.
- FORESIGHT: The International Journal of Applied Forecasting This new journal published by the IIF is aimed at business forecasters, analysts, and managers, as well as students, teachers, and consultants in the field. FORESIGHT offers non-technical discussions about forecasting issues; the practical implications of forecasting research; and forecasting tools, including software and books. It is published four times a year, fall, winter, spring and summer.
- International Symposium on Forecasting registration discount The IIF has held this outstanding annual symposium in cities around the world beginning with Quebec City in 1981 and most recently in Boston, USA. Each symposium offers international forecasting experts as plenary and featured speakers; over 250 research presentations in areas such as new product forecasting, multivariate methods, international trade forecasting, judgmental methods, financial forecasting, demographic forecasting, and rule-based methods; plus book and software exhibitors.
- The Oracle, the IIF’s online newsletter The Oracle is published three times per year and includes short articles by practitioners and researchers, news about the IIF, brief software reviews, announcements, and upcoming events. The Oracle Flash is a monthly, one page newsletter with the latest news in forecasting.
- Listing as a consultant Members of the IIF who would like to offer consulting services may be listed on the Consultant’s page. If you are an IIF member and would like to be listed, complete this form (PDF) and send to , IIF Business Director.
- Access to on-going research The IIF’s discussion list, the annual conference, and other member communications are valuable research resources.
- Job Listings Members can place job openings on the IIF website, free of charge.
The membership rates to the IIF are $145 for one year, $265 for two years and $55 for students, one year. You may also opt for a one-publication membership which includes either The International Journal of Forecasting OR Foresight: The International Journal of Applied Forecasting.
NEW! Corporate Memberships are now available.
- Corporate Membership – $795 per year. This includes 5 copies of each journal and unlimited online access and all benefits listed below.
- Sponsoring Membership – $1295 per year. This includes the above benefits and listing of member’s corporate logo as a sponsor on the IIF website.
For more information on membership rates, click here or contact .